Seattle is not a great teams. They deserve to be in the Superbowl, they are a good team, every team who makes it to the Superbowl ,no matter how easy a path they face, is a good team. Maybe it's just me but I think good teams win the games they are supposed to, great teams win the ones they arn't. If you look back at the great teams in history, they have beaten somebody good on the road, Seattle hasn't done this since 2002. I think some people have been offended at people like me who say that Seattle is not a great team and that they had one of the easiest pathes to reach the Superbowl ever. I have yet to hear someone show different. Personally I base that opionion of the following things;
1) Easiest schedule- 32nd most difficult schedule out of 32 teams.
2) They only had to play 2 winning teams on the road this year and lost them both.
3) They are in the worse division in football this year.(even if you take out the 6 games they played against Seattle the rest of the division are still 15-27 combined)
4) Didn't have to play anyone higher than a 5 seed.(the easiest path possible in the playoffs is to play a 6,5,6 seed)
5) I'm obviously not alone, as a 1 seed against a 6 seed they are more than a FG underdog
Please, please please, if I wrong on any of the 5 issues please show me.