1) Giants - Your the Champ till Beaten
2) Dallas - At times playing ugly but winning still
3) Eagles - After Pitt win and a close game to Dallas cant argue much here
4) Bills - Had a couple come from behind wins
5) Titans - Collins gives them a QB with Exp, that can win at times if needed, plus having a run game and defense helps
6) Steelers - Solid team overall, but exposed by the eagles defense that was missing last week
7) Skins - Only loss was to the SB Champ Giants. Tough 1st week, but showed there moxie last two weeks.
8) Arizona - Only loss was to the NFC EAST BEAST team in the Skins, otherwise looked good early on.
9) and 9a) Broncos/Packers two young qbs whos teams are playing well, but hard to tell if they are for real just yet into week 3