Here are the cash lots we know as of now:
1) The Jericho Cash Parking lots. These were the old red lots and were operated by the team prior to 2009, but are now operated by the Jericho Church. These are shown on the map below. The two smallest lots are paved. The larger lot is unpaved (thin gravel). These are currently $40 cash. These red lots may open five hours prior to kickoff. Hot tailgating is permitted. It is a 4/10ths of a mile walk to the stadium.If anybody has info on other lots, let me know and I'll add them. Thanks!
2) The old Copper Lot is no longer operated by the team. It is accepting $25 cash. It is unpaved (light gravel). Hot tailgating is permitted. Plenty of porta-potties. It is possible this lot will open very early - earlier than the team lots, since it opened very early prior to the team taking it over. In fact, you can even park in there before they open and they'll come around and collect the cash from you. It is adjacent to Brightseat Rd, very close to Landover Rd., but it is accessed from Barlowe Rd. via Landover Rd. It is about a 3/4 mile walk to the stadium.
3) The Gray Lot is operated by the team. It is a permit lot and permits can be purchased by *some* season ticket holders for $350, but you have to ask for it specifically. Otherwise, the lot is for employees. In the past, the lot has also accepted $40 cash from the public for individual games, but this may have changed for 2012 in lieu of the fact that it is now an employee lot. If it is a cash lot, it is the only cash lot operated by the team, other than the RV lot.
4) The small lot on the southwest corner of Landover Rd and Brightseat Rd. It is paved. It is $25 cash. I believe this lot opens at least six hours prior to kickoff. Hot tailgating is permitted. It is about a 3/4 mile walk to the stadium. Note: Fan parking for this lot may have been discontinued.
5) The large lot on the southeast corner of Landover Rd and Brightseat Rd. It is paved. It is $25 cash. I believe this lot opens at least six hours prior to kickoff. Hot tailgating is permitted. It is about a 3/4 mile walk to the stadium.
6) The "Sheriff Rd. lots" - most are $25 cash. These are privately owned front lawns of homes resting on Sheriff Rd just west of the Brightseat Rd. intersection. Be sure to pick a spot where you won't be blocked in by other cars.
7) The "big brown building" lot is $20 cash. It is on Brightseat Rd at the sharp bend in the road adjacent to the gray lots. It is well lit and generally there are county police officers nearby directing traffic. It is about a mile walk to the stadium.
8) The RV lot. You need an RV and $100 cash. The attendant standing at Redskins Rd. will sell you an RV lot parking pass on the spot on game day for $100 cash.
9) The Library of Congress Landover Center Annex lot is $10 cash. Address: 1701 Brightseat Rd., Landover, MD 20785. Directions: Take Beltway exit 16, head west down Arena Dr, turn right onto Brightseat Rd. The lot is a few hundred yards on the right. A flier left on cars who have parked in this lot reads: If you tailgate, please cleanup all of your trash or your car will be towed by halftime. It is a one-mile walk to the stadium. 2010 Note: This lot has apparently closed in 2010 because of a break-in/burglary that occurred during a football game.