Post one recipe (a fairly easy one) that you make that other people seem to LOVE. Might not be your favorite, but other people go crazy for it. Be specific in how you cook it and what you use. Hopefully we can give each other a few good ideas
Here is mine, which my GF loves more than anything else I make and it is VERY EASY. An easy meal to make for a date night with the lady:
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1) Take an 8 ouch package (or larger) of good goat cheese in a long form. I like to use Chevre Goat Cheese, but others are great too. Don't go super cheap on this as it is the main part of the meal.
2) Take a peice of non-flavored floss and slice the goat cheese into medallions. I go usually 1/3 of an inch or so. If you try and cut it with a knife, you are going to **** it up. Trust me. Use floss, it works amazingly and cuts it perfectly smooth.
3) Separate the egg whites from two eggs and beat the whites for a few seconds. Dip the goat cheese medallions into the egg whites and then into into a bowl of plain bread crumbs. Place the breaded medallions on a plate or cutting board and place in the fridge for 10+ minutes.
4) Take some mixed greens and add craisins, pine nuts, and some pieces of prosciutto. As much or as little as you want.
5) Heat some olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Wait until it gets hot. Place 2-3 medallions in the pan. More than that, and things will burn. Wait 10-15 seconds and flip with a spoon. Will be a nice light brown. Get them nice and warm, but not burnt.
6) Place those medallions on top of the salad. Add some raspberry vinaigrette and enjoy.
As I said, my GF loves this meal so much. It is easy to make and always a crowd favorite.
What is yours? Post details.