This is one set of rules I used years ago for some of my leagues
- You may ONLY roll out when under Pressure OR on a designed QB roll out play - now if no one is open by all means scramble and get some yards (but not every play is going to be where you have NOONE open - and if so you should start using different routes)
- Use the Whole playbook, not just MONEY plays
- Do NOT do that retarded ass dropping back 20 yards crap
- FB dives may only be run with the FULL BACK, The only exception to this rule are teams that have no FBs, then whoever is left the starting FB can run it. -
- Goal line formations may ONLY be used inside each 10-yard line (offense and defense) but in SHORT DOWN SITUATIONS (1-2 yards to go or inches ONLY)
- Jumbo packages can be used
- You cannot run a play more than TWO times in a row. Therefore, that means if you QB sneak twice and do not make it, you cannot do it a third, time
- WR CANNOT be put at TE and RB
- ALL players MUST be set at the snap of the ball, unless there is a green auto motion involved. Using motion on a running play is ok as long as not abused
- It is never acceptable to audible down from a set to get a WR at tight end then throw a route to him - if your WR is placed at tight end, please put him on a block -
Mix up play calling on offense and defense *CANNOT run the same play more than two times in a row. THIS MEANS IF YOU QB SNEAK 2 TIMES AND DONT MAKE IT, YOU CANT QB SNEAK A THIRD TIME/THIS GOES FOR FB DIVE TOO.
- Please mix up your defensive play calling
- You may not run around the tackle with your end if you play the d-line. - YOU MUST TRENCH FIGHT WITH THE TACKLE (Engage)
- You may play any position on defense but cannot move more than two players. If you move the second player, you must stay on him until ball is snapped.
- YOU CANT PRESS (BUMP N RUN) ON EVERY PLAY.
- No team blitzes every down - so do not
- Goaline can be used on short down situation ONLY on offense and defense. Short down situations meaning 3 yard and inches
- You cannot drop 10 or 11 back in coverage. Two Linemen must rush the QB.
- You are not allowed to use a formation other than FG/Punt Block to block a FG or punt, there were certain plays that can block FGs and these plays are not allowed.
- You can stack the line (9men in the box) but only in short down situations.
- Defensive players may NEVER play offense and vice versa. This is CHEESE and will lead to removal from the league –
- No glitches PERIOD!
- That includes manually blocking FG up the middle this confuses AI
4th down rules
You can go for it on 4th down:
-Anytime you across the 50 yard line UNLESS up by eight MUST kick FG If not in FG range or too much wind you can go for it
-Anytime in the 4th quarter unless up by 8
-Anytime in Overtime
-Any fourth and goal situation
-Anytime on 4th and inches IF on or passed opponents 45
-You can fake punt/Fg one time per game. "Faking" is in punt/FG formation. "Going for it" is in an offensive set. That is the distinction
Two point Conversions
- In a tie game in the 4th quarter to go for the win
- Anytime in the 4th quarter while trailing realistic rules apply
- Anytime you are ahead in the 4th quarter to make it a three or 7 point lead
-ROCKET CATCHING IS ILLEGAL
- Never quit a game (If you quit more than 2times YOUR OUT (QUITTING WILL RESULT IN LOSING ALL RIGHTS TO COMPLAIN) Stay in the game and allow the process to work
Do not purposely try to blow your opponent out. Once the game is decided please just run the clock and if they are out of timeouts utilize the kneel play in all playbooks when under 2 minutes
- DO NOT COUNTER A CHEATER WITH CHEATING
Check them out and use whatever you guys want - some of these do not apply anymore so don't criticize some of them. These were also for earlier NCAA/MADDEN where some things were unstoppable (like blitzing every down)