Okay, this worked pretty well the last four times, so I'm going to try it again. I am a season ticket holder, but my wife hates football. Thus, each game, I end up looking for a person to accompany me in my seats in section 403.
So, if you are a regular of the Tailgate, and would like to go to this Sunday's game against the
49ers, speak up and you may have a ticket, free of charge.
The only rules:
The Prime Directive: You must be a Redskins fan. I thought this went without saying, but apparently not.
1. You must be loud on defense and quiet on offense.
2. You must not do anything to make me lose my season tickets.
3. You must sit next to me. Sorry.
4. You must meet me at the ES/RR Tailgate before the game to claim your ticket.
5. You must not have been a previous "winner".
When I use the term tailgate "regular", I'm talking about people like Predicto and Larry (to use two people that probably can't go ). People that have been around awhile, or just seem like they have, because they stick their nose in every conversation here.
I will bestow the dubious honor of attending a football game with me to the first qualified person that responds to this thread.