I want them to lose in such a way that provides both maximum entertainment and satisfaction with certain players performing great, as well as severe exposure to certain players' flaws, thereby further compelling management to address the needs of this team. Specifically:
1. Running game: Would love to see Helu, Royster, and even Torrain have great games.
2. Passing/Receiving game: Would like to see Moss drop a few balls while Paul and Austin have big games.
3. O-Line: Would like to see Willie Smith and Palumbo take a few steps back.
4. D-Line: Would like to see the line get pushed around
5. LB: Would like to see missed coverages and tackles
6. DB: Would like to see Hall and Wilson fried for a handful of big plays
The overall theme here is exposing the mirage of goodwill from the past few weeks so that the front office is reminded just how poor our O-line is, how bad it is that Moss is our #1 WR, how overrated and thin our front seven are, and further exposing the need for a 1 and a 2 CB.
That said, I'd like to see the continued development of the two rookie RB's, as well as a reminder that Torrain is a good RB when given a chance, and one last chance for Austin, whom I fear may be an odd man out next season witjh the return of Hankerson and the inevitable draft pick or two of WR's.