---------- Post added October-11th-2012 at 10:28 AM ----------
But you're right, we don't have any true OLBs outside Rak and Kerrigan. There are enough 3-4 defenses in college now that you can probably pick a clean OLB depth level player in the mid to late rounds of the draft.
A lot of our LBers are tweener types. Thankfully they're good.
---------- Post added October-11th-2012 at 10:35 AM ----------
- Bruce Irvin has been a lot more successful early than most people would have expected. I liked him, but didn't know he'd be this good. Has to be somewhat of a product of playing with great surrounding talent.
- Reports of Cameron Wake's demise were apparently overstated.
- Geno Atkins is a faaaaar better NFL player than college player
- Ditto for Sam Acho. I never expected him to be this good.
- I liked Justin Houston and thought the Chiefs got a steal in him, but I'm surprised with how good he already is.
- Kudos to John Fox for figuring out how to use both Miller and Dumervil and get them both producing. He's a good defensive mind.