1. Big, fast, young WR needed. A player who can catch, wants to catch the ball and can separate himself from the line of scrimmage. Garcon is good but his supporting cast (aside from the aging Moss) are all suspect.
2. Tough, durable and quick back-up RB needed. We have Royster and Helu as back-ups BUT they can't stay healthy enough.
3. TE is a bother. Davis will be back but will he be anywhere near 100%? Paulsen and/or Paul are not the answer. Sadly, #47 days are done and over with. Stick a fork in him.
4. A strong and effective pass rusher. Orakpo is nice but clearly we need more pass rushers who can be consistent.
5. Defensive backfield needs major help. Need overhaul at CB. A safety or two is sorely needed.