A few thoughts:
- All in Redskins Nation need to support Mike Shanahan and Robert Griffin. Regardless of how we got to this point, both of these men were responsible for the great season we had and will be the two who help us continue the great ride we're on. This is a major bump in the road that we'll get over and will make winning the SB even sweeter when we do.
- The entire rest of the team is going to need to step up and rally around Griffin and Shanahan. Work your tails off in the offseason and come back ready to take the next step no matter who is the QB on opening day and make sure the winning culture is preserved. If we start the season with Cousins at QB, so be it. We'll be fine because we're gonna get better around him.
- The fans cannot panic. Things happen for a reason and RG lll will be better for this. So will Shanahan. We're NFC East champs so lets see some confidence and swagger. Hold your heads up and keep wearing your Redskins gear with pride and high expectations. We've come too far to have any negative thoughts right now.
- Snyder will repair this field. I'm sure he'll be on the horn today getting consultants in to fix the mess.
- Bruce Allen will keep things rolling in the right direction. Add some pieces Bruce.
- Welcome back Brian Orakpo, Roy Helu, Fred Davis, Adam Carraker, Brandon Merriweather and others. Farewell Chris Cooley, Brandon Banks.
Ill gladly wait until 2014. Would hate to see him on a cart by week 8 next year.
As annoying as they are, I was glad to hear Mike & Mike talk about the field conditions during the game this morning. Not that it wasn't already being talked about, but that's the first time I heard it mentioned nationally. Tis a lot of pressure on Danny to fix that damn field now, so hopefully he'll get it done.
Seems like good news to me.
Either way, I hope he heals up perfectly, but even if he can't run as effectively his arm will be developed into a laser guided rocket launcher.
I agree, Chewie. Don't want him rushed back, and the field was deplorable.
so the question is what if Kirk blows it up next year, hell takes us all the way. Crazier things have happened. What do you do? Remember SD was in similar situation with Rivers and Brees. They gave up Brees. If you are a SD fan who would you rather they kept?
Mort says, in the video, that doctors think it will be a 6 month timetable, but they added the extra 2 for padding in case there is a setback. So to them the 8 months IS the worst case scenario. They say the team and the doctors are VERY optimistic that he'll be ready for the opener next season.
That's no guarantee of anything, but the odds are in his favor.
Anybody wanna bet that the NFL schedules us vs. Falcons, 49ers, Packers, Broncos the first month of the season?
Prayers and thoughts going out to RGIII for a success surgery and recovery.
NO Pressure, No Diamonds, KNOW Pressure, Know Diamonds!
Griffin said that he was going to watch the game with his family and that he will never attend a Super Bowl if he needs a ticket to get in.
The only thing I want to avoid at all costs is if he comes back anything less than 100%. I want him off the field until his knee is as fresh as possible.
Is anyone still questioning the Cousins pick now I wonder...?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)