Well,the 2012 firing/hiring season is almost over. Only the Cards have an opening left. 8 coaching turnovers this year. Alas, the coaching hot seat never rests and in 2013 these coaches will be on the hot seat and fighting for their jobs.
1. Jets- Rex Ryan- he probably has to win a playoff game to keep his job. They will eventually hire a new GM who probably will want his own guy eventually.
2. Titans- Munchak got reprieve this year but in 2013 he must show results or he's gone.
3. Raiders- Dennis Allen needs to have a better second year. Marc Davis probably has a little Al in him,
4. Panthers- Ron Rivera also got a reprieve. Panthers probably need at least a winning season to ensure he gets another year.
5. Lions- Jim Schwartz probably can't afford another losing season.
6. Cowboys- Jason Garrett- It's playoffs or else. This will be his last chance. Jerry will probably go after Gruden if Garrett fails.
Are of of these 6 a lock to fail in 2013? No, but they will be on the hot seat. I don't think the coaching turnover will be as high in 2013 as it was in 2012.