After skimming through the manifesto, few observations.
1. First, I'm wondering why this doofus didn't just hire a publicist and release a scathing tell-all book. Then go on to sell the movie rights and "retire" with more money than any of the LAPD officers could ever dream of. How is he from LA and still not have nailed down this concept?
2. I may not spell or punctuate everything correctly here, but if I'm writing my grand **** you manifesto to the world, I'm going to make sure proper tenses, spelling, punctuation, etc. are all in place; the entire focus should be on my scathing **** you world message.
3. I very much appreciate him taking the time to clarify to America that he took "non lethal" action against a fellow first grader on the playground during grade school. Of course it was the other kid's fault for unleashing Dorner's 1st grade badassness---luckily for that bully, Dorner was able to restrain his lethality during that day's game of four square.
4. I like that he rhetorically asked LAPD officers if they had "delusions of grandeur" --- irony in its finest.
5. Anyone saying this guy is living in reality and hasn't snapped...is crazy.